- Our quarterly round up of research with our ‘put this into practice’ comments
- Athletes, the immune system and the benefits of massage
- Tibialis posterior dysfunction including animations of the anatomy, structure and function of tibialis posterior
- Body image – instrument or ornament – the effect of the therapist on an individual’s view of their own body including links to videos and thought provoking websites
- Use of poster presentations to provide succinct information on sports science and sports medicine – with three examples
- Body composition – an evaluation of laboratory and field based systems with video instructions of caliper use and a sportEX skinfold data collection sheet
To renew or subscribe please click here.