- A review of the latest activity promotion policy news
- A review of this quarter’s research news on activity and health
- Skill management – guidance from the National Skills Academy
- What is a physical activity care pathway and how feasibile is it?
- Topical talks – a summary of cardiovascular exercise programming presentations from a recent BACR study day
- Fit together – a fitness project developed by Lloyds Pharmacy for the underactive over 50s
- Case study: How the Fit for Fun scheme is having success attracting minority groups to take part in fitness
- Learning from evaluation – recommendations on how to improve an exercise referral scheme
- Becoming an UpStart – inspired by the 2012 Olympics, UpStarts aims to provide top quality sports and nutrition coaching to young people
- Resources – new resources published in the last quarter
To subscribe or renew, please click here.